Sunday, November 10, 2013

Chicago visit

Two posts in one weekend? GET OUT! I know. I am really trying to get out cleaning my apartment and sorting through household stuff to donate or save. So, I am distracting myself by playing on the internet, and looking through photos from last weekend.

Keith and I went to Chicago for the weekend. We live in the burbs, and we are really itching to get back to the city. We rented a hotel room one block away from the Mag Mile and our adventure began. On Friday we attended a wedding of a friend at a neat venue full of old things for sale. After falling in LOVE with 1930s art deco lamps for $400 a pair, that Keith sweetly talked me out of, we had a blast.

This was the neat-o venue.
 Look at this dream boat
 I seem so unsure about this.. 

Ah, screw it, they had wine. (really, I was getting wine for someone.) the pillars behind me formed a cool room with a vintage couch and coffee tables. The also had a skeeball machine, which Keith told me when we are rich we can have. 

 Anyway, if you are in Chicago and have some money burning a hole in your pocket or just want to see really cool things, you should look into Salvage One. It was pretty neat.



No comments:

Post a Comment