Sunday, May 11, 2014

DIY Easy Paper Banner

 Our days are numbers in our apartment and while we pack up, things are getting into boxes or in some cases, rediscovered before getting put into boxes. I found some scrapbook paper and decided to make a festive banner that will go with us to our new home. It's a really easy how-to so I thought I would share how I made it.

What you need:
  • Bunting template from online or make your own. It helps if it has a fold over portion 
  • scrap book paper, I had three different patterns
  • scissors
  • string/baker's twine
  • tape (not pictured)
Use your template to cut out triangles. I cut out nine total.

Fold over the excess at the top to create a flap to hide the string.

Tape the flap down and make sure the string is under flap.

And there you have it! Simple, easy and fun paper bunting.




No comments:

Post a Comment