Friday, January 17, 2014

D.I.Y. Sparkle ring

I have a jewelry business. I used to be so active in it and do craft shows and sell a bunch of etsy, but I got pretty busy. I haven't made anything new in a really long time, and got a bit antsy. So! I decided to make this really cute and simple ring! All you need is three, YES THREE, items to make it too.

All you need is Mod Podge dimensional magic, fine glitter, and a ring blank. The ring doesn't need to have a deep bezel, but it should have an indentation. I also grabbed a paper cup and cut a slit in the bottom, and I used it as a ring holder. Anyway, put a thin layer of the mod podge dimensional magic down and then sprinkle the glitter on it. Then let it dry over night. Shake off the excess glitter, and then put another thing lay of the mod podge dimensional magic down. It appears white-ish, but it will dry clear. It takes a few hours to dry, then you have a brand new ring.

Anyway, this is what it looks like! How cool is this


Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment