Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Recipe: Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken

Keith and I are doing a lot better on our resolution to eat at home. We have been cooking more and eating up leftovers, which is always the hard part for me. We want to lose weight and save up some money to travel soon, so we thought eating at home could help with both of those things.

I'm going to jump right into it. Here is today's recipe for Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken.

You need:
  • A crockpot
  • 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
  • 1 italian seasoning package
  • 1 block of cream cheese (we used light)
  • 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
 Place chicken in crockpot, put seasoning on top of it. Then mix in cream cheese and soup. Cook on high for 4 hours or until chicken is cooked all the way. Serve on rice or noodles. 


This recipe was one I got from my mom. Over the fall we visited my parents and my mom served this for dinner, but used rice instead of noodles. It was delicious, but I prefer egg noodles myself.

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment