Monday, October 20, 2014

Craft Night: Nutella Toast Recipe

So last night I hosted my first ever craft night. I just put it out there on social media and several ladies said they were interested, so the wheels were in motion. I found a silly craft for those who did not bring a craft of their own (more on that craft in a later post) I then spent Sunday doing one of my new favorite things: playing hostess! We finally have a big enough apartment to have people over without being cramped or too hot, etc. So, I started on the menu. One thing I made was Nutella Toast. I'm gonna let that one sink in, NUTELLA TOAST. And it was pretty stellar.



Basically, you get a baguette and slice it up. Then in a pan melt some butter and pan fry these bad boys until they start to brown and crisp up. Then put a liberal amount of nutella on the bread. Top with berries and mint and if you are feeling daring- some sea salt. It was very tasty.

That's not all I made though. However, I am going to space those recipes out throughout the next few blog posts. I really enjoyed this low key craft night. Happy crafting folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment