Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Mummy Wreath

My mom was one of those people who decorated for holidays. I often hated helping to decorate, but I loved once it was out. Living in an apartment, I never really decorated for any holiday. Maybe a small thing here or there, but I am getting better at it. Right now I have THREE pumpkins, and a few other Halloween items around the apartment to get us in the festive mood for the upcoming holiday.One of these things is my new wreath that Keith loves. It's a mummy wreath!

It was so easy to make and really fun! It's made out of a foam wreath base. I wrapped bandages around it, gluing in several pieces to hold tight. After I made it all the way around, then wrapped it across both sides to create the "face" space. I then attached big goggly eyes and let it dry.

It is a silly and adorable wreath that is bring some Halloween spirit (although goofy) into our living room. More fall (and Halloween!) items coming soon! I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment