Saturday, August 24, 2013

Bits and Pieces: Wedding

I know, I have been MIA lately, I don't have a good reason. So I am posting today with all of the projects I have done this morning alone! There is no how-to, just some inspiration for all you soon-to-be brides out there. These are just some of the D.I.Y. aspects of my upcoming wedding.

 Instead of big table numbers, I found this fun laser cut frames from the craft store and decided to paint them in my colors. I have to do 22 of these bad boys. (My paint area is getting really messy!)

 To bring in my other color in the centerpieces, I went to the craft store and picked up some simple green scrapbook paper. I used my whole punch to cut out hearts.I am going to sprinkle some of these on each table.

 So many hearts!

 I also made a few pair of earrings. These are mine, however the camera took a bad photo of them. They are vibrant blue in real life. 

This is the top of the earrings I made as a gift. I wanted to keep the rest a surprise, but I love the cap. Beautiful. 

Lastly, I am plugging away at Thanks Yous for the Welcome Bag at the hotel. I got some Michigan Post Cards (well, okay, K's parents bought them for me) and wrote a cute note on each one. Each one says "We're so glad you came all this way, to be part of our special day!"

Well, I hope this post might inspire those getting married soon. Personally, I can't wait until the whole finish product is together! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment