Sunday, August 4, 2013

Red Hot Chata Drink Recipe

I haven't posted for a week. That is my fault, I got sidelined by Keith's birthday and various other projects. I am trying to finish up summer projects and getting ready to tie the knot in mid September, so things can be a bit hectic. So, I decided to write a quick recipe post for a delicious drink that we discovered. This recipe is something I picked up a few weeks ago. I made one for Keith and he really liked it. It's a cinnamon based drink. Okay, ready?

First off, gather your supplies. For this drink recipe you will need ice, a shaker, cocktail cup, and ground cinnamon. You will also need a horchata flavored drink- Rum Chata in our case. And a cinnamon whiskey drink- Fireball in our case.


Place a few ice cubes in the shaker. Then mix in the whiskey and the horchata drink. We put in a ratio of 1 shot of whiskey for two of the horchata. The whiskey's coloring make it a weird color until its mixed...


But the lid on your shaker and shake well. Please don't mind the bad nail painting job, or the nerdy shaker.


Place a few ice cubes in your favorite cocktail glass. I got this one for Keith awhile ago. Anyway, back on topic, strain the drink with your shaker and pour into cup.


Sprinkle come ground cinnamon on top. and finally, ENJOY! 


We are still figuring this blog out, so please hang with us while our photos and recipes improve. I hope you like our first one. It's pretty delicious, however drink responsibly.



No comments:

Post a Comment