Thursday, February 20, 2014

Recipe: Chicken Roll Ups




So when Megan came to visit me, we kind of pigged out. We would have some ice cream, then twenty minutes like some snacks, then maybe some wine. This is what happens when you can just hang out, craft and be goofy all day. So, I was starting to get a bit hungry before dinner, so I made these quick and easy chicken roll ups that I came up with one day when my pantry had too many cans of chicken, and I had no no idea what to do with them.

The recipe doesn't require much:
  • 1 can of chicken, this was too big, I would use a normal size
  • some shredded cheese, I picked mozzarella
  • one tube of crescent rolls
  • some seasoning. I use this blend, but basil is also delicious
They are also really easy to make:

First, preheat the oven to whatever the crescent roll packaging says to. I believe it was 375, but don't quote me on that. Then spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray. Next drain your chicken and break up large chunks. I miss the seasoning with a little pepper with the chicken in a bowl.

Unroll your crescent rolls and break them apart. I find it's easiest to line them up on a separate tray from the one I am cooking on.

Lay a layer of cheese down. You can put as much or as little was you want.

Next add some chicken on top of the cheese.

Roll it up. and repeat. Bake for the amount of time on the crescent tube. and when you pull them out, you get delicious and easy chicken roll ups.




Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment