Sunday, February 9, 2014

Recipe: crockpot pork chops

You guys! I made the best dinner ever yesterday. So, Keith has been REALLY busy this semester with his promotion at work and a harder semester at school and now, his show got picked up for another run; we barely see each other!So, I haven't felt like cooking much for just one and I have been making easy food. So, this weekend I wanted to try something new (and still easy)





Okay, I didn't take any photos of the making, just the finished product. So, here's what you need!


  • 4-6 pork chops (I got boneless)
  • 1 can of cream of chicken soup
  • 1 can of chicken broth (we got organic, low sodium)
  • 1 packet of brown gravy
  • 1 packet of onion soup 
  • Crockpot


Put the pork chops in the bottom of the crockpot.  In a bowl, mix the other ingredients together until its all blended. Pour the mixture over the pork chops. Cook in the crockpot for about 8 to 10 hours on low, or until the pork is tender and ready to fall apart. I cooked ours for 8 hours on low. Then I also served with homemade mashed potatoes and zucchini.  Of course use the gravy from the crockpot on top of the mashed potatoes. DELICIOUS.

Keith said this is one of the best meals I have ever made and it was so so so easy.

Anyway! Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment