Sunday, October 27, 2013

Drink Recipe: Apple Sangria Recipe

I love fall. I haven't taken full advantage of it because of a heavy work schedule and other excuses. So Friday, I decided to treat Keith and myself to some homemade apple sangria. Usually, I wing my sangria without any direction, like oh a bit more rum, or a lot more orange juice! This one I found a rough outlined and worked from there. Keith really enjoyed this, I thought it was a bit sweet. Enjoy responsibly:


What you need:
  • 1 cup vanilla vodka
  • 1/4 sugar to taste (about)
  • 2 cups apple cider
  • 1/4 teaspoon of pumpkin pie seasoning (this was in the original recipe and was a nice addition!)
  • 1 gala apple
  • 1 pear
  • 1 orange
  • 2 bottles of white wine- I used pinot grigio
 How to make it:
In a pitcher, mix vanilla vodka, apple cider, seasoning, sugaring until the sugar dissolves. Cut up apple, pear and oranges and put into mixture. Add the pinot grigio and put in fridge for at least 2 hours. We had some Friday and Saturday.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment