Friday, October 11, 2013

Wedding flashback.


The blog creators- Jenn (mustache) and Meg (Lips) with Meg's sister (Hat) and Jenn's partner in crime (viking hat)

This week has gotten away from me. I have a post waiting in the wings, but I need help from Keith to finish it so that one will have to wait. So I decided to explore a little more of that little wedding we mentioned a few weeks ago. Today, Keith and I have been married 4 weeks (and in 2 days-a month!) So I thought I would share something we did to make the reception more "us." I already posted about the centerpieces, but here is a small thing we added to the centerpieces to make them really Jenn and Keith. 


We added trivia cards!!!! This photo (taken by my photographer) shows the small trivia cards. I went through the internet and pulled my favorite trivia questions together. I had several different categories, including a Jenn & Keith one. Then we put three to a business card, ran them through out printer, divided them and there you go! It took me a longggg time to find these trivia questions, so I thought I would just put a sample of them on here, in case anyone else wants to do them. We did get a lot of GREAT feedback about them.



( just an example of our category) J & K- Where did Keith propose to Jenn? Mackinac Island, Michigan

Science- What is the most abundant element in the universe? Hydrogen

Geography-What is the capital of Maine? Augusta
 


Movies- What government agency did Walter Peck represent when he order the Ghostbusters to shut off their laser protection grid? EPA

States- Tortilla chips and salsa are the official state snack of what state? Texas

Music- What is a gob stick to a jazz man? Clarinet


Sports- What MLB team was first to have cheerleaders? Florida Marlins

So, there you have it! Just a few to get your creativity flowing.


No comments:

Post a Comment