Tuesday, July 1, 2014

and, we're back!

Sorry I have been away but I am now comfortably resting in my new apartment in Chicago! I love it and Keith and I are settling in quite nicely. I will post more about that when we are fully settled. Until then- a quick post about a new treat we discovered on our vacation

Keith and I went to Mackinac Island with my family. I love the Island, and really think of it as my home. We got engaged on the island, I lived on the island and I spent my childhood visiting the island. I know every inch of it. We met up with friends and went to a favorite for drinks and I found this on the menu: adult rootbeer float. I have to say- I was pretty stoked.

It was so good I wanted to make it at home. So I did!

Add 1.5 ounces of whipped cream vodka over ice. Fill cup with rootbeer and add a splash of cream. Delicious.

Enjoy and drink responsibly. I will post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment