Sunday, July 20, 2014

recipe: delicious waffles recipe for two

Guys, I really like waffles. Every weekend when we lived out in the burbs, Keith made me waffles. You see, we went from not having a single day off together to having Sundays together. It was like a special treat! So, to spoil me, he made me waffles for our Sunday breakfast. And then he went above and beyond by buying me a mickey shaped waffle iron. 

WHAT? I know, great husband, right? So, anyway- yesterday I was a bit down so he whipped me up a batch of waffles to cheer me up. It worked. Here is his easy (but tasty!) recipe for two people!

What you need:
 
Dry Ingredients:
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp Cinnamon
  • (Optional) Dash of Nutmeg
  • 2 tsp Baking Powder
  • 1 Tbsp Sugar
  • 1 Cup Flour
Wet Ingredients
  • 2 Tbsp melted Butter
  • Vanilla (to Taste)
  • 3/4 Cup of milk
  • 1 Egg
Equipment: Waffle iron

Sift together all the dry ingredients, then add in the wet ingredients.  Scoop into the waffle iron and cook until finish.

I am not the biggest syrup fan, so I put on powdered sugar. Delicious!

Hope everyone has a GREAT week!




No comments:

Post a Comment