Monday, March 24, 2014

Recipe: Bread Machine Italian Herb Bread

Blog world, I have been away for a week! But I have some good excuses. I was sick, then I got a new job, and then my sister had her baby. SO, Bottom line, things are coming up (aunt) Jenn. So, I apologize for the lack of posts recently, but I promise I will be better.

Tonight, I decided to make my favorite bread machine recipe. Italian herb bread! The photo is not great, BUT this recipe is awesome.

What you need:
  • 1 cup of water
  • 3 tablespoons of olive oil
  • 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of white sugar
  • 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of salt
  • 2 and 1/2 cups of bread flour
  • 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of active dry yeast
  • 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
  • 1 teaspoon of italian seasoning blend (I added more)
  • breadmachine
Place everything in bread pan, make sure you follow your machine's directions. Select white bread cycle (or light crust) My machine makes you add the "add-ins" i.e. seasoning and pepper in after the initial rise and mixing.  (about after 45 minutes) but every bread machine is different so read your instructions.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment