Saturday, March 29, 2014

Recipe: Chocolate Mint Martini


Last night, I was in the mood to make a cocktail. Although, recently I have decided to give up booze for a bit, I decided to make one for Keith. I pounded over all of our choices- we have a pretty well stocked bar, but not as many mixers. So I evaluated what we had and decided for a pretty easy- but strong- drink called the chocolate mint martini. I also topped it off with a thin mint cookie, which we are slowly eating all of the cookies in our household and will not be replacing them. (ugh, time to lose weight!) 

Here is my recipe for this easy cocktail:
  • 1/2 ounce of creme de menthe
  • 1/2 ounce of creme de cacao 
  • 1 ounce vodka
Mix all ingredients in a shaker with ice for over 15 seconds. Strain and pour into a martini glass (or cocktail glass in our case) Serve. Enjoy responsibly.

I hope you like this cocktail and are looking forward to more blog posts. There are good things in the works, including a room renovation and recipes I want to share.

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment